Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Media Coverage of MWA

News Channel 12 was on hand to cover my airport homecoming.  News reporter/anchor Erik Avanier was at the pageant in March when I was crowned Ms Wheelchair Tennessee, so it was quite fitting that he was at the Chattanooga Airport to welcome me home after being Ms Wheelchair America First Runner Up.  Thanks so much to Erik and News Channel 12 for letting me know that Chattanooga cares.  :-)

Watch the coverage here.  News Channel 12 Homecoming


The Chattanooga Times Free Press also had an article in the paper on Monday.

Read more here.  Chattanooga Times Free Press Article

There was also an article on The Chattanoogan.com website on Monday.

Read more here.  The Chattanoogan.com Article 

If there are any other articles that you have seen, please let me know.  I would love to add them to the list.

I hope in the next few weeks there are several more in-depth news articles and interviews.  It is important for others with disabilities to see that there is WAY more to life than their disability.  I want to help show the 54 million Americas with disabilities that have a disability is NOTHING to be ashamed of.  We can accomplish anything we put our minds to.



No comments:

Post a Comment