Thursday, November 7, 2013

What It's All About

Since returning home from the Ms. Wheelchair America pageant this summer, I have stayed in contact with one very special lady who lead several workshops during the week long pageant.  Ann Eubanks lives in Nashville, TN and works with Users First (A program of United Spinal Association).

In just a few short months, Ann has helped me with several issues.  The most important one was putting me in touch with someone at Permobil who could assist with modifications to allow me to be more independent in my new power chair.

After retuning home from the pageant, Ann wrote a beautiful blog about the pageant.  I encourage you to take a few moments to read it.  Ann was really able to put into words what this pageant is really all about.  




No comments:

Post a Comment